Fairhope Brewing Company FBC will be the featured brewery at this year's Hops & Harvest beer dinner at The Fish House on Thursday, July 28th. The event costs $65 per person plus tax and gratuity and reservations are required.
The menu of pairings for this event:
- Course One (paired with S'Wheat Home - Berliner Weisse): Salt crust-baked Gulf red snapper over Craine Creek Farm Bibb lettuce, shaved red onion, heirloom tomato, and hand-grated Pecorino Romano, finished with house-infused lemon-thyme oil and fresh-cracked black pepper.
- Course Two (paired with Fairhope 51 - American Pale Ale): Fowl gumbo with duck confit, smoked turkey, roasted chicken, and andouille sausage in a Cajun dark roux gumbo, served with basmati rice and house-made cornmeal cracker.
- Course Three (paired with I Drink Therefore I Amber - American Amber): 50/50 sliders featuring house-ground and hand-pattied beef and pork sliders with Amber-caramelized onion, house-cured bacon, aged cheddar cheese, and house-made bourbon barbecue, served on house-made milk bread buns with hand-cut duck fat pommes frites and saffron-yellow tomato ketchup.
- Course Four (Paired with Take the Causeway - American IPA): Royal red mac and cheese with Alabama Gulf royal red shrimp and cavatappi in a Creole three-cheese sauce, baked with a crispy Pecorino-gratin and served with garlic-buttered French bread.
- Course Five: S’mores pot de crème, a rich and creamy baked chocolate custard, torched house-made marshmallow fluff and graham cracker crumble, finished with a dark chocolate-espresso syrup.